What To Expect
During sessions, we will guide you through various exercises and discussions to help you work through your concerns and improve your mental health. It is important to approach online therapy with an open mind and a willingness to engage in the process.
Our online therapy services are offered over the internet through a secure, HIPAA compliant version of Zoom's video platform. To join for your session, click on the link provided to you via email and/or text. You can use a computer, tablet, or smartphone for your session.
How You Can Prepare
- Choose a quiet and well-lit room that provides privacy.
- Test your internet connection and make sure it is stable.
- Check your device's camera and microphone to ensure they are working properly.
- Remove any distractions or interruptions, such as notifications or pets.
- Have link for session, which will be emailed to you, accessible
- Arrive on time and log in to the video session a few minutes early to ensure everything is working correctly.